of Pink Floyd has some interesting comments on our President and our current elections (from an interview on this site http://www.ienner.com/pages/_rock&roll_pf.html/roger_waters_interview.html):
"Institutionalized hatred is only an expression of fear.. George Bush is obviously a deeply frightened man...and always has been his whole life...thats what he gives off. He exudes fear to me..thats why he finds it necesssary to dress up in air force uniforms and parade around on the decks of aircraft carriers. cause he's a frightened little kid.. you know..he's an infant..that politically is the problem. that you have this frightened infant you know in the most powerful position in the western world.."
"If Bush wins this election I won't just be aghast I will be struck dumb..You know..that the american people could reelect this disaster..this total disaster in every way as far as i am concerned.."
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2008 (212)
- ► 2006 (78)
- ► 2005 (502)
- Roger Waters
- arianna huffington
- good article on john peel
- Transcript of Bruce Springsteen's Speech Earlier T...
- 80,000 people turned out to see John Kerry at a ...
- Springsteen said his songs were about "who we are,...
- saying "This is for you John" the Boss launched ...
- "I am here today to stand alongside Senator Kerry ...
- Bruce hits the stage in Madison Wisconsin earlier ...
- Bruce getting ready to rock for Kerry!
- John Peel can now be found spinning records for Ma...
- Quote of the week
- Boston Red Sox World Series Champions!
- Pick of the week
- "Somethin' Else" indeed!
- And the numbers are in!
- is he showing tonight?
- Presidential Election Forecast
- 47west63rd calls Presidential election!!
- George Herman Ruth
- Fall Classics
- New United Nations Security Council Members select...
- vote pairing? (i.e., strategic voting)
- I present you God's gift to the chip lover....
- Kerry 3 Bush 0
- Bill O'Reilly's Caribbean Shower Fantasies..
- Impressions from last night
- The odd couple?
- Kerry wins second debate but media too chicken shi...
- Old News
- Jon Stewart book signing in Washington DC
- catch up post via this sunday's washington post bo...
- The emperor has no clothes
- In case you are keeping score
- Debate Post-Debate
- ▼ October (35)