CNN: Do you still do that? Go out to clubs every night and crawl home as the sun's rising?
MOBY: I don't necessarily go out every night, but I'm 42 years old and at this point most of my friends are married and they have kids and they have quiet domestic lives, and I'm still going out like two or three nights a week until 5 or 6 in the morning. At some point I think in the interest of dignity I should probably stop, but I still find it really inspiring and it's still a lot of fun.
email at email@example.com
- Its over but no one realizes it? (if a tree falls ...
- Silver Beats coming and will be back up band for C...
- Virgin Festival 2008 Line up announced Pimlico
- Bob Cranshaw- Master bassman!
- Sonny Rollins (with Bob Cranshaw) April 18 Kennedy...
- Four tickets to paradise?
- CONFIRMED: There will be a new AC DC album in 2008...
- Stay classy Israel!
- Joe Torre on Greg Maddux
- I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!
- Let it Rock!!!!!!!!!! Thank you General Franco!
- Open letter to Michael Gerson at the Council on Fo...
- Barack Obama is dead on
- Speechless about this Craigslist ad..
- What Moby said!
- New Salman Rushdie book coming out..
- Shelby Lynne- State Theatre, Falls Church, Virgini...
- Santana April 6, 2008 Merriweather Post
- Santana & Derek Trucks Band April 6 2008 Merriweat...
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2006 (78)
- ► 2005 (502)