email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Cindy Sheehan in her camp tent following her speech to those rallying for peace... those that malign this woman for speaking her mind- particularly after having lost a son to this loony business the bush administration has foisted on an all too willing to be duped public (an ignorant and stupid people can be made to believe anything in the name of flag)- are sinking to the level of pond scum.. in any case, it was nice seeing her up close!.. did not want to be just another guy thanking her.. but it was nice seeing her.. at someone's request i took a picture of her with him...so i guess i did make some sorta personal contact with her!...
Posted by Record digger at 8:47 PM
- ► 2008 (212)
- ► 2006 (78)
- Exclusive: 47west63rd attends Peace Rally in Washi...
- Cindy Sheehan in her camp tent following her spee...
- Dick Cheney, George W Bush and Donald Rumsfeld on...
- one of my favorite signs from earlier today at th...
- Charlie Watts on vinyl
- Iris Dement "Living in the wasteland of the free"
- Now playing: Blue Note 84125- Lou Donaldson's "...
- Summer recess over! 47west63rd back in bizness!
- ▼ September (8)