email at 47west63rd@gmail.com

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Charlie Watts on vinyl

from a september inverview in a french magazine.......(for those unaware charlie is the drummer for the rolling stones)..........

"...I'll tell you what has really changed: the first record I have ever bought was a French import jazz album, on Vogue... very classy with that red and black label... I still own it, and I still admire the cover lovingly... I don't think anyone can look at a CD cover with these eyes today..."

2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Hey why don't you peep my blog site.

dream-boat said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Stop by and look at my online cash advance blog site.