email at email@example.com
Thursday, June 02, 2005
- ► 2008 (212)
- ► 2006 (78)
- MAJOR FONT PROBLEMS
- my reply to richard cohen's column in today's wash...
- twas ten years ago!
- Brazil 4- Argentina 1
- AC DC: kings of a good'n'rude rock'n'roll time
- meat and potatoes rock
- Now Playing: Cal Tjader's 1965 release "Soul Sauce...
- quote of the week
- Mario telling me "Ehhhhh come on Sergio why you ta...
- Mario Smugevicius
- Manu Ginobili in action in the 4th quarter of game...
- What can i say? I couldn't be prouder!!!!!!!!!!!
- So what ever happened to Domingo Cavallo?
- blog on summer vacation
- i got the blues
- Now Playing: a "space rock" classic from 1972. Kla...
- Dylan's last US record released in mono: John Wesl...
- Whats wrong with this picture?!
- 10 years on still listening to alien lanes
- Now Playing: Guided By Voices "Alien Lanes" Matado...
- please see edits to "democratic disconnect" postin...
- Ian Hunter Live "Welcome to the Club" on Chrysalis...
- Mick Ronson (left) with Ian Hunter on the back cov...
- Ian Hunter
- a democratic disconnect
- Now Playing: Charles Mingus' "Mingus Dynasty" LP r...
- the real Pink Floyd will reunite for Live Aid!
- Argentina punches its ticket to Germany!
- Sleater Kinney!!!!!!!!
- One of my more prized LPs: Sleater Kinney's LP "Al...
- A great shot of Sleater Kinney's dueling guitars (...
- Corinne Tucker (from my own archives)
- Sleater Kinney playing the 9:30 Club a few years b...
- USA Today money quotes
- do something about it!
- retrograde supreme court strikes again
- Grand Suites BABY!
- Concert Review: Herbie Hancock, Michael Brecker an...
- The Argentine Economy: Eduardo Conesa
- buddy guy on the wolf
- This is one of my sweeter LP scores...Howlin' Wolf...
- the original chess black label release from 1958
- bob woodward's story on deep throat (mark felt)
- retraction of sorts
- Mark Felt! looking good and chipper in his 91 year...
- Mark Felt
- ▼ June (46)